Here is goes... Iowa Summer Fun Part II: Weekend at Grandma Loris!
We drove to Holstein for the weekend to see Grandma Lori and Frank - they said it was supposed to rain all weekend but it ended up being a great weather weekend! We played with the boys outside, went for walks, went to the park and the guys golfed about 100 rounds!
Let the games begin at fun Grandma Lori's house....
![]() |
| Geez Lukey, you're quite the load! |
And then we transitioned downstairs... it was basically a madhouse. Drew had this bucket on his head for about an hour. It was dance party USA!
How about this for a view from my 'Remote Office'?! I camped out in the basement at dad's on Friday and Monday to stay on top of some work stuff that was going on. Many thanks to Super Aunt Wendy for taking on 3 kids while I worked!
We took a couple trips to the Holstein Park - wow it is really nice! I remember playing in the park as a kid!
![]() |
| I can go up these stairs all by myself! |
| Little farmers bellied up. |
![]() |
| What's a cow say? Mooooo..... |
![]() |
| Lovin' the Iowa grass - so much softer than the grass in Florida! |
![]() |
| Daddy and Drew after a long day of golf! |
| Hey - that's my dad out there at short stop... you won't get one past him... |
One of my favorites of the entire trip. The Radio Flyer. What is it with babies and their love for red wagons??
Grandma Lori supervising as Ethan pulled them down the street!
| Where's Drew?? Oh... there he is. Under Lukey. HAHA. |
There were lots of summer thunder storms when we were home! Look at this pic of the sky! SPOOOKY!
We spend lots of time on Grandma Lori's beautiful patio! Drew decided to practice up on his golf skills so he could go along with daddy next time...
Look at this cute baby patio table that grandma lori has - perfect for afternoon snack time!
| Freezey pops! |
![]() | ||
| Drew - quit screwing around - they found us! |











Dirk could totally live in Iowa, too! Myself, I don't know. I love restaurants too much.
ReplyDelete