grey and yellow

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Our little charmer...

#doesntgetmuchcuterthanthis
I have been meaning to write this blog post for over a month now!  I had lunch plans with a couple girlsfriends (Lea Lametta and Amber Montero) to go to Datz and they asked me to bring Drew.   In fact they almost canceled on me when they thought he wasn't coming - HA!! Clearly this was a lunch date with DREW not me! :-) 
 

Miss Amber and Miss Lea had their hands full with this little guy!
Really?  If that is not a look that defines the word CHARM -- I'm not sure what does?!!
"Looking for the bacon...do you guys have that here?"
"FOUND IT!"  "I'll have that and so will both of my girlfriends"
'Mom - stop embarrassing me in front of my girlfriends!"
Love this little charmer so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment